Re: Version control of Forms 6.x

From: Robert Jones <rjj_at_dryland.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:36:39 GMT

There is a form of the PVCS keywords which limits the substitution to a fixed length. That way when PVCS puts the version in it does not alter the length of the FMB file. We has used this for our forms from 3.x throught to 6i now.

I think it is something like

  $Revision:: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx$

The xxx specifies the size. You will probably have to look in the manual for exact syntax.