Re: Is Oracle 8i Client installed? (NT)

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:31:08 +0100

Have a look at the key HKLM/Software/ORACLE, you'll find keys names HOME0, HOME1, ...
In these keys there is a value named ORACLE_HOME that gives you the Oracle Home.
There is also a value ORACLE_GROUP_NAME which data is "Oracle for Windows NT" in Oracle7 and Oracle8 and "Oracle - <oracle home name>" for Oracle8i.

You'll find the path in the key ALL_HOME/IDn, value PATH.

--
Have a nice day
Michel

MPG.148ee396c03c72c989684_at_news.btx.dtag.de...