Access => Oracle

From: Lucas Verhelst <Lucas.Verhelst_at_ping.be>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:50:15 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] I have a client who would like a delivery of an Oracle database for his server.

We are a little entreprise that works actually with PWS and Acces.

We understand that for frequently consult of databases by a lot of participants Access is not strong enough.

I consulted Oracle and they gave me a bunch of paper with contracts I concluded that I can not "buy" Oracle, install it, learn how to set up tables, and deliver the database for ODBC/SQL purposes.

So, is ther anayone amongst you that can make a convertion program/scriupt for Access=> Oracle , so I can use it to run as a kind of "save as" on the Oracle server of my client ?

Details : there a three tables

  1. is used to add records of students (Name, Firstname, pasword, id(keyfield), language (French or Dutch))
  2. is used to hold strings of scores and time for every lesson/student id
  3. is a static one with all the texts in 2 cols (French, Dutch)

I hope you can help me ... (I am of course willing to pay a price for it..)

Lucas Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 10:50:15 CET

Original text of this message