Re: snmp failure

From: Roger Lussi <rlussi_at_a-f.ch>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:19:56 +0100

[Quoted] Hi Ted,

The error is from the UNIX machine, on which the dbsnmp Deamon shut be run. The errors is displayed, when i put: "snmp_start" in the oracle lsnrctl tool. The NT4 is a client. On this NT-machine runs the Oracle Enterprise Manager and we can e.g. connect
trouble-free through the EP-Manager to another Oracle Database, on a other machine in our network on which the
dbsnmp is running, so I belief, that the problem is on server-side not on client-side.

roger