Re: Error 801 during compilation???

From: Stephan Langer <slanger_at_dixi-wc.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:27:58 +0100

Hi,

Internal Error 60604 seems to be the basic 'problem': Sometimes Developer seems to forget some Pointers or other things it needs to compile (had the same Problem on Developer 2000, 6 and 6i the same - but i still can't tell when exactly this error comes - suppose it has to do something with deleting and/or recreating procedures, but thats just a guess). Just close the form that's affected (it's not neccesary to close all forms), re-open and compile again has helped me every time.

hth

Stephan