Error 801 during compilation???

From: <mrbozo_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 02:42:27 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] When I try to compile a Forms (6.0.5.0.2) Program Unit (function) I get this:

Error 801 at line 1, column 1
[Quoted] Internal error [60604]

and

Error 0 at line 128, column 9
Statement ignored

The 2nd one occurs at the place where the function calls a 2nd function which won't compile either.

Although the 2nd function doesn't compile, compiling it doesn't produce any error messages. The editor window simply says "Compiled with errors" in the bottom right hand corner...even if the function just contains one statement...RETURN to_date('05012000','DDMMYYYY');

The solution so far has been to change the name of the 2nd function (and the reference to it). eg From GET_ROSTER_DATE to GET_ROSTER_DAT. Then everyting works...until next time I start Forms...and then I have to change the name (back) again...weird.

Can anybody pls explain this weirdness?

Thanks,

MB

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 16 2000 - 03:42:27 CET

Original text of this message