Forms6i - Spare broswer window on exit

From: <ekophyne_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:54:11 GMT

[Quoted] We have converted our Forms 3 app to Forms6i and are running MS Internet Explorer 5.0 & JInitiator 1.1.7.2.7 on Windows NT4.

We want to run the app outside of the browser, and so we have specified 'separateFrame=TRUE' in formsweb.cfg.

This works well, except for when the user exits the app. The app window closes, but the browser stays open - displaying a big useless grey box.

I notice that appletviewer leaves a dos window behind as well Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance.
Sincere apologies if this appears twice.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 10 2000 - 15:54:11 CET

Original text of this message