Re: Runtime crashes when closing a form

From: <jordi_gine_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:17:29 GMT

[Quoted]  Finally we have solved this problem !!. I'll explain it to you with the hope of being useful.

 We have noticed that a form with no database blocks (in our example, only control blocks and procedure-based blocks) was doing a select before calling another form. Once you closed the called form, if you tryed to close the form, the forms runtime crashed.

 Well, after some tests we have removed this selects (the form does no queries nor modifications over the DB) and now the form behaves ok.

 I don't know if this would be useful for you, but here it is anyway ...

 Thanks to John Alexander for his answer ...

 Regards ... Jordi.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 31 2000 - 16:17:29 CET

Original text of this message