Re: Runtime crashes when closing a form

From: Frank van Bortel <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:12:42 GMT

Hmmm, [pop]

that means you changed functionality of your first form. You could try to find out whether it is because forms is convinced it should check (block status changed to NEW or CHANGED) against the database, but there is no database table defined for this block. Try resetting the block status to whatever-it-was-on-startup (QUERY I think), and see if you can have the cake and eat it.

--
Gtrz,

Frank van Bortel