Re: Package body too long in Designer/2000 1.0 ???

From: M Sanders <msanders_at_ppf.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:03:23 +0200

[Quoted] Thanks Frank...

There's only one problem... I tried the setting "Free Format Text" once, and the package generated without problems, except.... I have included other procedures in Designer, but when you use Free Format Text, Designer ignores these procedures and they are not inluded...

Is there a solution to this problem ?? Must I include these procedures in the code (by hand) with some kind of command ??