Package body too long in Designer/2000 1.0 ???

From: M Sanders <msanders_at_ppf.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:52:09 +0200

Hi,
[Quoted] I have a problem generating a package in designer/2000 1.0. Everytime I [Quoted] [Quoted] press the generate button in the generate sql/ddl window a dr. Watson error [Quoted] [Quoted] message appears. The package pl/sql block contains only cursor definitions [Quoted] and there are a number of procedures included. It looks like the number of [Quoted] [Quoted] lines in the package is too large. I know I can create them in SQL-plus, but [Quoted] how can I do this in Designer ??

[Quoted] Thank you very much,

Martijn Sanders Received on Wed Oct 18 2000 - 09:52:09 CEST

Original text of this message