Help! Very Urgent! Problem with quoted strings in Developer 6i

From: Emanuela Serpilli <emanuela.serpilli_at_etaisdn.inet.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:03:43 +0200

Hallo, we have the following problem:
[Quoted] In Developer 60 when we have to pass a string to a report from a form we quote the string before.
[Quoted] This resolve some problem with special characters like space. In 6i it is not ok. We have an error using the following syntax:
quotes><single quote>
If we use the syntax:
Help us.
Ciao
Emanuela Received on Mon Oct 23 2000 - 19:03:43 CEST

Original text of this message