setting menu module via trigger

From: Simon Hoadley <sjh_at_aber.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:50:20 +0100

[Quoted] Is it possible to set the menu module, as shown in the property palette [Quoted] for the form module, in a 'when-new-form-instance' trigger.

I would like to do this because I am developing on an NT platform and then [Quoted] deploying on Solaris.

If this is not possible can anyone suggest a way around having to set the [Quoted] menu module manually pre and post developing.

Cheers,

        Simon.

[Quoted] Simon Hoadley					(01970) 622497
Team Leader : Database Application Development Team
MIS, University of Wales, Aberystwyth		Simon.Hoadley_at_aber.ac.uk