(wrong string) ´t save after a commit

From: teleline <fajavier_at_arrakis.es>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:49:06 +0200

I have a problem in a net with 10 computers. One of them is NT server and it has the Oracle database. The others computers have installed Wndows 98 system and the runtime developer programs.

The problem is that somtimes, when I click in the save button in any of the program application, the save action seems that it has executed but really it isn't so. If I do the same action from any other computer of the network, the action execute correctly.

I don´t know what is happening in that computer.

Any sugestions about this problem?

Kind regards for all and excuse me about my english Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 09:49:06 CEST

Original text of this message