report - buttons

From: Sabine Hoffmann <shoffmann_at_infeurope.lu>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 15:34:09 +0200

Hi all,

I tried to do this :
I maked a report with adresslabels and I have a select from a table1 For example:
Select name, street, city..from tab1.
I used this for the report and I have now many adresslabels with the datas . Then I created a button in the adresslabelfield - I call an other report with this,
which give me datas from an other table 2 for example an id_number or other informations.
When I start the button I have all datas from the report for every adresslabels.
Now I want to have the datas only for every adresslabel - not all datas. How can I do that ?
Is this possible ?
(select id_number from tab2 where tab1.id=tab2.id)

Thanks for all answers !

Greatings Sabine Received on Fri Oct 06 2000 - 15:34:09 CEST

Original text of this message