Re: deploying forms over the web

From: John Alexander <jalexander_at_summitsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 19:48:12 GMT

[Quoted] If you want to call reports using RUN_PRODUCT, pass the parameters to the [Quoted] report from the calling Form. Do not use the Report Parameter Form - using [Quoted] it requires that you replace RUN_PRODUCT with WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT. Use 6i - many of the problems found in 5.0 and 6.0 are fixed by 6i.

John Alexander
www.SummitSoftwareDesign.com