Where to find pkg Oracle.java.

From: Sambavan <sambavan_at_mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:52:11 GMT

Hi folks,

I'm trying to compile a simple java servelet to see how I could pull it on to the OAS. When I try to compile it was giving me the error

HelloWorld.java:3: Package oracle.java not found in import. import oracle.java.*;

       ^

I have no clue on where to find it. The book asks me to include the oracle.zip on to the class path. But my question is where does oracle put this damn .zip. Could some one tell me whether it comes with oracle server, or oas for sun. Btw, I'm running 8.1.6, on solaris 8.

Some help would really be appreciated.

Thanx,
Sam

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 29 2000 - 22:52:11 CEST

Original text of this message