FMX to FMB or am I screwed?

From: antisdolie <uspcbites_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:15:21 GMT

[Quoted] Is there a utility to go from and Oracle 6i FMX to its FMB? I had a powerfailure in the middle of saving an FMB and it lost half of it.

Interesting side note: If you lose power during the save of an FMB, you can open the part that was saved, but the rests is gone. I have my alerts, form-level triggers, and half of my blocks, but the rest of the blocks, canvases, tabs, program units, etc are gone. It saves in the order of how it is viewed in the navigator.

Jim

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 19 2000 - 22:15:21 CEST

Original text of this message