Forms 4.5 keyboard mapping fault

From: <maschout_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:04:15 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted] With forms 4.5 running on a IBM F50 machine, running remote text application on a PC environment, it appears that my keyboard key's are [Quoted] not well defined.

How can i change my keyboard settings within Oracle or on the server to [Quoted] accomplish the correct settings.

Ie. Within Forms the key mapping for enter-query is F11, but pressing [Quoted] it doesn't give the appropriate result.

Please anyone help me, i'm getting desperate.

Any suggestion or solution is welcome

Marcel
Maschout_at_westbrabant.net

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 19 2000 - 23:04:15 CEST

Original text of this message