Re: Form Builder 5.0 and 6i together

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 11:30:37 GMT

Well, it *should* work...
Q"s:
Did you install in separate oracle_home? If Yes, do you switch to the correct home? Are any libraries attached to the V5 screens? If so, are these converted beforehand?
Is the library_path changed to refelct where the V5 libs are? Can you compile the 6i examples?
Can you convert a *very* basic (e.g. emp) screen?