Re: Oracle 4GL-Tools

From: frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 11:34:37 GMT

Searched Metalink for Power Objects, and:

Please be advised that as of December 31, 1999 Oracle Power Objects has been desupported.

And:
Oracle is providing to Oracle Power Objects supported customers  a free license upgrade to JDeveloper Suite. Extended Assistance  Support will be provided for 3 years after Oraclemetals Support  ends to those customers who are unable to upgrade before December  31, 1999.