Re: Oracle 4GL-Tools

From: Johannes Thordarson <karri_at_JOIsimnet.is>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 02:14:03 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] I bought that package in December 1997. I think it's not produced anymore. It came with two heavy guides (User and a Lang. ref. and a starter book and the software on a CD-ROM.

Incidently I bought the same book, as you did, few days ago, "Mastering Oracle Power Objects" by Greenwald and Hoskin, published by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.

Regards,

Johannes

--
To reply directly to me by e-mail, remove JOI from reply address or
send e-mail to karri_at_islandia.is.