Re: Reports 6 - Background Engine

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:05:47 GMT

Unfortunatley, if you do shut it down on each call, the reports TAKE LONGER TO STARTUP. This is a little annoying, because you end up with an RBE process AFTER you exit your application that should be shut down. Even worse, in older versions of forms, you'd come back in and if the RBE was there from a previous session, it wouldn't WORK properly at all. - ANNOYING - Just thought I'd give you a "heads up"