Re: Designer 6 error cdi-11306 How to respond?

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:21:31 +0200

No, you do not need to recreate the complete database, just ignore the warning
when you include the DETAILS table...
The script will have references to DETAILS table (which you could edit out), and your FK will be generated.
IFAIK, you could even just include the PK of DETAILS. Don't have V6 here, so can't
try - all from memory
:] alter head flush pool, spiderwebs;
;) done

--
Frank
Mike Dwyer <dwyermj_at_co,larimer.co.us> schreef in berichtnieuws

> In Designer 6, I am trying to add a table to an existing database, in a
> schema that was just generated with Designer. The new table has a foreign
> key that relates it to one of the previously-created tables.
>
> When the DDL scripts are being generated, I receive error "CDI-11306
> Warning: Foreign Key 'PD_GL_DETAIL_FK' not processed because dependent
table
> 'FIN_GL_DETAILS' not processed or does not exist in target database."
Cause:
> Object processing depends on another object. Action: Re-capture /
> re-generate both objects. For generation, if generation of foreign keys is
> required without generating the target table, then set Server Generator
User