Error Installing Developer 6.0

From: Marc Lafontaine <Lafontaine.m_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:36:09 -0400

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted]     I have ORACLE 8 on NT 4.0. and trying to install FORMS 6.0. Oracle Installer start the installation and then warns me that some ORACLE components are still running and won't continue the installation. I did [Quoted] a shutdown (of ORACLE 8) then re-started the installation. But still no [Quoted] luck, the installer stops the installation. (CORE 40). I'm I doing something wrong, is there something else to shutdown (stop) before the installation???? Been installing ORACLE and Tools for years never had problems like this (with FORMS 6.0)!!!!

Please HELP!!!

Marc Lafontaine.

Email: Lafontaine.m_at_videotron.ca Received on Mon Sep 11 2000 - 02:36:09 CEST

Original text of this message