Starting problems with O8i Enterprise on NT 4.0

From: Erik la Cour <lacour_at_ecarisma.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 19:08:08 +0200

Hi!

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to start using Oracle 8.1.6 Enterprise on my NT 4.0 SP6a. I run [Quoted] [Quoted] through all the installation. But when I try to connect using the console og [Quoted] DBA studio. I cant get contact to the database the installation made! The [Quoted] database is empty it is not the test database. I have also installed the server management feature. But nothing is working! I canĀ“t believe it is that difficult.
Please help, my boss is after me...
best regards
erik Received on Fri Sep 08 2000 - 19:08:08 CEST

Original text of this message