Re: Calling SQL*Loader from and Oracle Form

From: Denny Dutcavich <dut_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 07:51:06 -0400

[Quoted] Frank, thanks for the help. I have not been looking in the ng recently and am [Quoted] not aware of questions on calling external procs on a different platform. If [Quoted] it is NT, I can map the drive, but if the server is UNIX (NT workstation and [Quoted] Sun Sparc server), could you give me a brief idea of how this is accomplished? Thanks!!!