Oracle Apps Display Mgr questions

From: Talula727 <amykk_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 13:31:39 GMT

Hi....

We're still on 10.7 Character (gasp, sputter, ohmigod), and for a specific project I'm working on we need to use OADM (even though it's no longer supported by oracle). Does anybody know anything about it? Specifically, how I can change the background colors, how I can make the display fill up the entire window (right now it just sits in about a third of the screen), and why you sometimes have to hit the buttons at the bottom twice? Any info would be appreciated.

thanks!
Amy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 15:31:39 CEST

Original text of this message