Re: Reports

From: Doug Manney <Doug_Manney_at_mail-net.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:57:33 -0500

You might want to try using NQL (Network Query Language) for this. NQL is a dynamic and innovative tool that makes it possible to retrieve information from any network, organize it in any format and deploy it across any platform including wireless devices such as the Palm Pilot VII, digital cellphones and digital pagers. It's also one heck of an applications developer. Check out the manuals and download the 30 evaluation copy at www.nqli.com/ssd to see what I'm talking about. The artificial intelligence engine alone would make this a tool to have. Doug Manney NQL
888-816-1930