Re: forms 6i crashes

From: Stefan Kursawe <skursawe_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:13:21 GMT

Hi,

I also just went thru this exercise:

Because the Oracle (Un)installer doesn't delete all files it previously installed, you should,
just to be on the save side, delete your Oracle directory and the Oracle registry key and
do a fresh Dev 6i install.
If you had Designer or need Dev 2000, you will need to reinstall them again, before you install 6i.

regards
Stefan