Re: How to avoid 'Save changes?' dialog window?

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:16:52 -0700

"Stefan Röhle" <roehle_at_mail.uni-mainz.de> wrote in message news:399931D1.7094A9FD_at_mail.uni-mainz.de...
> Hi,
>
> when I exit a form created with FormBuilder there sometimes appears a
> window which states 'Save changes?' (actually it is in German and says
> 'Wollen Sie die Änderungen speichern?').
> Is it possible to remove/avoid this window? Which properties have to be
> changed?
>
> Stefan
>
> PS: PLease reply via email as well.

Apart from overriding the error, as Herbert suggested, there is an item in your form that is changing one or more records away from "NEW" or "QUERY" status, so that's why you are being prompted. That would be the source of the issue - find out why the status of a record is changing.

-Matt Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 04:16:52 CEST

Original text of this message