Supplying SQL Net to customers

From: Anne Taylor <taylora_at_celeris.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:19:54 -0400

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have an application written in Centura Team Developer that works fine with our Oracle 7.3 Enterprise server.
Now we would like to distribute it to clients who also need the SQL*Net connectivity installed. I have looked at the Oracle web site but I can't see how to obtain SQL*Net on its own. Does anyone know if SQL*Net is provided as a stand-alone product? What are the licensing issues? Or have any advice as to how to bundle a SQL*Net installation with the CTD application installation? Any help greatly appreciated.
Anne Taylor
Celeris Aerospace Canada Inc. Received on Tue Aug 15 2000 - 18:19:54 CEST

Original text of this message