Need a help on webdb......!!

From: NHA <lasttrapNOlaSPAM_at_usa.net.invalid>
Date: 2000/08/12

I need to create a parameter form to a form based on a view can I do that because I have lots of data that I want to display and it will be uglly if I choose a report,but if there is a way to control the layout of the report by adding html tags or something like that to make the fields displayed under each other that's will be fine!
+ how can I write a trigger to make a display field unupdatable with out choosing checkbox from the wizard to prevent update+ where can I call it and how?????

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Sat Aug 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message