Help!! Oracle SQL*LOADER can't write to the bad file

From: JOHN COOPER <jicooper_99_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/08/12

[Quoted] I am using sql*loader 8.1.5 to load some large data record, with variable record size.
(some records have many varray items, say thousands) however, after several commit points, it shows:

Commit point reached - logical record count 15
Commit point reached - logical record count 27
Commit point reached - logical record count 42
Commit point reached - logical record count 45
SQL*Loader-523: error -2 writing to file (BAD.REJ)

Could that be BINDSIZE/READSIZE problem? But when I tried to set the bandsize/readsize to a large number, it reported:

SQL*Loader-500: Unable to open file
OSD-04301: record size too large

what's wrong with this?

I am using the Enterprise version on win2k server.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!! Received on Sat Aug 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message