E-mail from forms

From: Eric Richardson <eric.richardson_at_mail.tju.edu>
Date: 2000/07/29

[Quoted] Hi all,

I am trying to find information about sending an e-mail from Oracle Forms. My current version is 4.5.

I have tried to find some documentation regarding sending it through Outlook [Quoted] Express (our standard e-mail client) using OLE, but can't find any information.

I have also looked into doing it through OLE with MAPI calls, but can't get [Quoted] the automatic logon information.

Has anyone done this, or is it not possible without some outside DLL's?

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric Richardson Received on Sat Jul 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message