Re: E-mail from forms

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/07/30

I did this for a previous employer and I might have the code 'somewhere', but not sure. AFAIK there is a working example on the Microsoft Technet CD and no doubt this will be online on the Microsoft website. Also, if you have VBA and use the object browser in any Microsoft Office product you should be able to find all calls with parameter lists. Maybe I will give it a shot again myself the next few days.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA
"Eric Richardson" <eric.richardson_at_mail.tju.edu> wrote in message news:8lv7f1$aiu$2_at_omle.tju.edu...
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to find information about sending an e-mail from Oracle Forms.
> My current version is 4.5.
>
> I have tried to find some documentation regarding sending it through
 Outlook