Multi-Dimensional.

From: saf <psarfarazNOpsSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/28

Hi folks,
Am i the only the only one who is working with Oracle Express Analyzer or are there any body out there who knows what I am talking about..i this sentence results in you thinking I am showing off and start swearing at me, i'd be more than happy....coz the only documentation I found was on tech.net, there are no books at all... anyways...i am creating reports using Express Analyzer and then exporting them to web..so also using Web Publisher ....My web listner is OAS.....
Just wondering...if anybody is into OLAP.....just reply to this message by asking what the hell am i doing..so that we can then start some multi-dimensional conversation...if not where can i find MY PEOPLE by telling me other news groups...till then happy Oracle development.. saf

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!