WEbDB: Trouble with form delete button on multi-column primary key table..

From: Kelly <kgrigg_at_diamonddata.com>
Date: 2000/07/28

Hi all,
Thanks for being patient with my Oracle WebDB questions...I know it is a little OT..but, some here do seem to be using/evaluating it..

Has anyone experienced trouble with using a form's delete button when trying to delete a record that has multiple (3 - 5) colums that make up the primary key?

I can run the query as the WebDB user from SQL*Plus...and it works..so, no constraint or trigger problems...I can only figure it is a WebDB limitation??

Please advise or point in direction of info...have a mon deadline for demo..and just had the bomb dropped on me that the network will be out for the weekend!!

TIA, Kelly
kgrigg_at_diamonddata.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message