Re: Reports : sorting different reports

From: Sudip Roy <SUDIP.ROY_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 2000/07/24

This can be done with Oracle reports ..

Write the main query joining all the three tables Invoice,Orders,Orderdetails.

Now in the data model editor you need to create groups breaking at the follwoing order

        A (invoice level)
        B(order detail)
        C(Orderdetail)

Once you do the grouping properly create the layout which will be having 3 repeating frames
in the follwoing order
R1(outermost for group A)
  R2(second one within R1 for GroupB)

      R3(innermost for group3)

Once done if you run the report it will take care of your needs and eliminate having 3 reports.

Hope this servers your advice..

Bye
Sudip

wimvermeylen_at_attglobal.net wrote in article <397B5D81.C29A5202_at_attglobal.net>...