Reports : sorting different reports

From: <wimvermeylen_at_attglobal.net>
Date: 2000/07/23

[Quoted] I am looking for a solution for the following problem: I have 3 Oracle reports who are related., let's say report A (Invoice) has n x reports B (Orders) and report B has n x reports C (Order details).

On the moment these reports are printed separedly ans then manually ordered:
ABCCCBCCBCABCCC...
How would it be possible to have these 3 different reports printed in an already mutual sorted order? Does any konw how this could be accomplished by using Oracle Reports, or any other tool?

Wim Received on Sun Jul 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message