Re: URGENT:SQLLDR, concatenating 2 columns

From: Larry Kamons <larry.kamons_at_att.net>
Date: 2000/07/24

The problem is that SQL*Loader treats carriage returns as record seperators.

What I have done in the past is to do a search and replace of the source data.

For instance I will search
all ascii 10's and replace them with 128's all ascii 13's and replace them with 129's

Then in the SQLLoader control file I use the SQL translate function to convert them back.

Hope this helps....