Re: ORA-12154

From: Raymond Wong <raymond.wong_at_hk.origin-it.com>
Date: 2000/07/23

Hi,

Thank you. So, do I need to 'create' it?

I am not familiar with ORACLE. My questions are:

  1. Is there a default database (I guess so), and where are its physical files (I think one database has at least one tablespace, i.e. SYSTEM, and one tablespace has at least one physical file)?
  2. Is there a default service name for the default database, and what is it?