help with starting WEBDB 2.2 listener

From: <sambavan_at_motown.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: 2000/07/14

Hi,

[Quoted] I think I was successfull in installing the Webdb 2.2 on our SUN machine. I have setted the WV_GATEWAY_CGF to point the wdbsvr.app. Now comes the problem. I'm able to start the wdblsnr domain_name port# start. The problem here is it was creating a process local to that session and when I were to close that session it seem to be getting killed. Could some one tell me of what I'm doing wrong for not being able to start the process like a regular listener process of oracle.

[Quoted] Some advice/help would really be appreciated.

Thanx,
Sam

                 Experience is not what happens to a man, it's
                 what a man does with what happens to him.
                                              -- ALDOUS HUXLEY