Re: Question on Forms 4.5

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: 2000/07/14

"Louis" <Louisyiu_at_hongkong.com> wrote in message news:396F2E76.EEC4773F_at_hongkong.com...
> Dear All
> I need to save my Form back to V4.5 since our colleague using runtime
> 4.5
> But i only have a Form 5.0
> How can I do it
> Thanks a lot
> Louis

Not sure if this will do it but there's a property at the form level called "runtime compatibility mode". Click on your form in the Object Navigator and bring up the property palette. IIRC, it's near the bottom. See if you can put 4.5 into the "runtime compatibility mode" field, save it, generate it, and see what happens.

-Matt Received on Fri Jul 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message