Collating Pages with Report 2.5

From: Christophe Fournier <cfournier_at_nrtc.org>
Date: 2000/07/10

I am trying to find the best way to collate reports. What Oracle does when the user requests 3 copies is print the whole report 3 times. It is a financial report and the users being like the government, want the output in triplicates. I therefore need to print 3 copies of the first page, 3 copies of the second etc...

At this point, I am planning to use a printer definition which would be a directory, to print to a file. Then I would use a Perl script to do the Collating and printing.

My question is: Is there a simpler way of doing this in reports?

Thank you in advance. Received on Mon Jul 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message