Forms 2000 - CLEAR_LIST built-in won't work

From: fre drucker <fdrucker_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/10

I am having some trouble with my "on new form instance" trigger. I am calling the CLEAR_LIST(list_name) builtin, but it is not showing the results I expect.
When attached to a button trigger, the built in works as expected.

I would think that it wont work because a pop-list item needs to be populated before clearing it and during
"new form instance", it is not yet populated.

Is there a way to force a display of a pop-list in PL/SQL ?, or is there a better way to
clear the list in the "new forms instance" trigger ?

P.S. I have also tried using a while loop to call "DELETE_LIST_ELEMENT" for each row that exists in the list,
but this fails as well.

John Received on Mon Jul 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message