Responsibility Key in Release 11.0.3

From: <paul_at_nospamsinkcharmer.com>
Date: 2000/07/06

We're currently moving from Release 10.7NCA to Release 11. I wanted to see if anyone knows what the responsibility_key is used for (other than being part of the primary key on the fnd_responsibilities table). I know that responsibility_name is now deprecated and is actually stored in the tl table.

Unfortunately, we have a large number of responsibility names that exceed 30 characters in length. The result is that these are truncated when put into responsibility key during the upgrade process.

Does anyone have any idea as to what this key is used for beyond being part of the primary key?

Thanks in advance,
Paul Received on Thu Jul 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message