Re: Sybase to Oracle Migration

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: 2000/07/04

You find valueable information and migration toolkits at http://technet.oracle.com (free sign up)

I believe this utility can handle most stored procedure conversions, at least for other database systems Oracle tools works very fine.

--
Breno de Avellar Gomes
Database Applications & Internet Developer

Arquivo-Sistemas de Bases de Dados
P. O. Box 5006
EC Municipio
4017-001 Porto
Portugal

brenogomes_at_ieee.org
Cellular phone: 351-917383469
Cellular messages: 917383469_at_sms.telecel.pt
ICQ # 35567342

Toll free fax and answering machine from USA
1-888-EXCITE2  extension  291-303-8152

Outside USA (international fares apply)
1-917-463-3173