Sybase to Oracle Migration

From: jhgrobler <jacog_at_pillar.co.za>
Date: 2000/07/04

Hi

[Quoted] We are in the process of migrating our app from Sybase Adaptive Server to Oracle.

We are using the migration workbench. I am looking for information on the pitfalls when migrating as well as what the suggested work arounds are for the different errrors that the migration workbench produce (for instance what the Oracle alternative are for using temporary or hash(#) tables in stored procedures)

We are mainly concerned with stored procedures since our whole app are contained in stored procs in Sybase

Thanks in advance

Jaco Grobler
South Africa Received on Tue Jul 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message