Developer 6.0 installation problem

From: <faisal_qasim_at_writeme.com>
Date: 2000/06/27

Dear all,

I am trying to install Developer 6.0 Reports and Forms on Windows 98 machines from shared server CD. Network is mapped to a drive on the client PC. After installation starts, following message appears :

tracesvr80.map(0) : File not found while mapping tracesvr80.

and installation exits.

When installation is executed from a local CD, there are no problems. Apparently this non-local CD requires some special settings.

I will be grateful for your help. Pls. send a direct e-mail to me as well.

Regards

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message